Virtual Assistant – Appointment Setter
Senior Leader from an established Agency is currently seeking to fill the role of Virtual Assistant/Appointment Setter.
The task is to book appointments with our existing policyholders, Union Members requesting additional benefits and individuals responding to our ads for Will Kits and Child Safe Kits Online.
There is no cold calling or prospecting of any kind involved.
Our agency works exclusively on a lead system that enables advisors and leaders to have the ability to sell our products and services without ever having to prospect, cold call or sell to their warm market. Our niche marketplace is working class families.
- Book appointments using Agency Scripts for each lead type ( 4 different types of leads )
- Schedule the appointments on both IMPACT (CRM) and Calendly.
- Follow up with clients on rescheduling whenever there is a need to.
- Log records of phone calls on IMPACT (CRM) for calls made and appointments scheduled.
- Furnish daily reports on dials and contacts through the utility of our internal system.
Core Skills Required:
- Excellent Phone Etiquette
- Excellent Customer Service
- Great Command of the English language
- Positive, Energetic and Enthusiastic Approach
- Ability to utilize CRM platforms as well as Google Calendar, Zoom and Calendly
- Reliable and hard working
- With Aspirations for growth
Compensation: To be discussed during interview. (Weekly Base plus bonuses)
THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY.