Agency Director – Fast track to Master General Agent (Business Owner)
Agency Director – As an agency director you would be responsible to hire, train and maintain a sales team. Successful Agency Directors for Bp Agencies of AIL can earn upwards of $250,000/year and in the process build passive income through residual commissions on all business submitted through their hierarchy.
As an Agency Director you are a coach and talent developer. You have a passion for building teams and the ability to bring the best in others. As an agency director, you understand and have applied business principles based on the development of systems and people to maximize revenues and increase profits. As an agency director, you will run 6 key result areas of our business :
- Recruiting and Talent acquisition
- Licensing & Pipeline Management
- New Associate Training and Development
- Weekly Sales Production & Quota Achievement (ALP – Annualized Life Premium)
- Leadership Development for organic growth
- Quality Control of New Business & Retention of existing in-force business
As an agency director you will be expected to hire your own staff and be given the blueprint to build a Multi-Million dollar team.
As an agency director you are expected to learn all of the above aspects and key result areas of our business with the purpose of hiring and building a growing team.
After 5 years of serving in this role or producing $1,500,000 in Net ALP sales in a rolling 24-month, whichever is first, the agency director may apply to become a Provincial Director.
Provincial Directors in Canada have exclusive territories and run operations of as many as 100 independently contracted agents plus staff and multiple locations. Provincial Directors can earn upwards of $700,000 and have a wealth building contract through passive income with residual percentages as high as 18% residual on all in-force business for 10 years.
To be considered for the above role the successful applicant must have the following skills:
- Track record of success building sales teams
- Business Acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to achieve through the success of others
- Visionary Leadership
- Public Speaking
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Tech savvy
What we offer:
- Full support to build your team
- 100 hours of scheduled one-on-one mentoring from the Provincial Agent (First 12 months, a value of $100,000)
- Company supplied resources to build your team (Resume Database)
- Company supplied leads for yourself and your team
- Access to all our CRM platforms
- Free Office Space with all telecommunications included ( First 12 months )
- Full Health, Dental & Medical Benefits after 90 days ( Global Benefits )
- 3 Leadership Development Seminars in the first year taught by AIL-Globe Life Inc Executive Leadership (a value of $15,000)
- A Winning Culture
- Stock Purchase Plan
- 6 Different Income Streams
- Lifetime Residuals
Successful applicants must go through a 3-step hiring process before being selected.
Upon being selected, successful applicants must pursue and obtain the HLLQP. To learn about the HLLQP click HERE.